Quests are a optional in Phantasy Star Online, but can have good rewards, add a little depth to the story, and even supply humor. In Phantasy Star Online 2, however, they are very important, as before unlocking the free exploration of an area, you must complete all quests of that area, and the last two in a certain amount of time.
Phantasy Star OnlineEdit
Phantasy Star Online 2Edit
There are seven types of Quests in Phantasy Star Online 2. They are as follows:
- Arks Quests- Achieve certain goals in a specified area.
- Exploration- Freely explore the given field, with two areas of increasing difficulty followed by a boss.
- Time Attack Quests- Achieve certain goals in a specified amount of time.
- Advanced Quests- For 10 advanced capsules, fight level 55 enemies in a given field for up to 60 minutes.
- Extreme Quests- For 1 extreme pass, fight level 60 enemies on 5 virtual reality stages for up to 60 minutes.
- Story Quests- Play through specific areas goals centered around the main plot.
- Emergency Quests- Randomly occuring, a warning goes out fifteen minutes in advance.